If you’re reading this on a Wednesday, you’re behind! Every Monday I send an email to help you kickstart your week. It contains a brief list of what I'm learning, who inspires me, what I'm currently reading, what I'm working on, and a cool spot to put on your radar.
I post these here afterwards on my blog every Wednesday but you can click here and hit the subscribe button at the top so that you’re not late to the party next time.
1) What I'm learning: I'm not sure I'm interested in finding work-life balance. Instead, I'm exploring the idea of work-life alignment... that way I'm always working and always playing. I'd love to hear your thoughts.
2) Who inspires me: Craig Robertson, a dear friend of mine, has been on a beautiful and vulnerable journey reinventing himself. Definitely someone to follow.
3) What I'm reading: "Banker to the Poor" by Muhammad Yunus. It's a delicious read for anyone who wants to make a difference. He's basically the father of micro-lending.
4) What I'm working on: After hearing from a bunch of people about the positive impact it's having, my passion is ignited to get my book into as many hands as possible. Right now I could really use your help via Amazon reviews. Check my latest blog post for details.
5) The place to be: I've been super impressed with the free co-working space in RTP called The Frontier. It's awesome... and FREE which is crazy to me because it's so awesome.
See you next Monday!